Week 7

This week was our first poster showing and I had developed my idea quite a lot from last week! Particularly after seeing one of the examples from last year, I can't remember who - it was one where they had played with different layers in their design. I then thought about how in interviewing Claire she had mentioned how sometimes "acne is kind of just like another skin type" and I really wanted to create and illusion of a layer with this text filled with acne kind of acting as a skin layer over a person. Which finally lead me to the poster I presented at our first showing (the image of the girl is a temporary place holder until I can photograph my own). One of the quotes from one of my interviewees was, "I feel blessed everyday that I don't have acne" I think converted this into an acne filled layer. 

This was the poster I created from this: 






Comments