Week 10

This week, I wasn't in class as I felt extremely run down and exhausted from having started back at work. I did however further examine research surrounding my target age group of millenials and began writing my proposal and tweaking my poster, I decided I instead wanted to create a webpage as opposed to having to have people click through slides on google slides. This is the link to my final poster:

https://hollymcleishdesign.studio.design/

In order to create this, I had to develop my own gif, which I did through after effects:



I also researched further into where stigmas originated, learning all about how slaves were branded, it therefore makes sense the association of the word remains with a negative connotation, when we think of stigma, whether it be the old form or the new, we associate it, with pain, suffering and oppression. We think of the drastic mental health ramifications that a stigma can cause.


Comments