Week 1

First week back from break, and I began wireframing my app and laying out the content for my book. After consulting with my users they expressed that they liked the option of having both an app and a book as they find digital methods more engaging, but feel as though content from books is more trustworthy. 

I additionally asked during a brainstorming session with my target audience:

f you could’ve had an app, which helped you overcome your acne. What are the main features you would’ve liked it to have focussed on?


  • Skin progress tracking
  • To have taught me about why im breaking out
  • Something which made me not feel so alone
  • I wish that i could’ve  been able to see what products and medications were and weren’t working and how those medications impacted my mental health (roaccutane esp) 


























 

Comments