Week 5

 This week was all about refining the languaging, in order to make it more easily comprehensible to my target audience. Initially I began by pinning up common terms found when describing acne and skin conditions to establish the types of language which people already knew, as well as where their was an opportunity for explanation. 






It was extremely clear from the reponses I received, that there was definitely a lack of knowledge in regards to these skincare terms, so therefore when describing important concepts, it is crucial to simplify these terms. 


This week, I presented my slides, along with my initial prototype to the class, the primary feedback I







I  additionally started laying out my book. The illustrations I currently have in here are placeholders, I ideally want to draw illustrations from the faces of acne sufferers who I have engaged with, in order to make it feel a lot more authentic. 
































Comments